Family Green Cards

U.S. citizens and green card holders can petition certain family members to live and work in the United States as legal permanent residents. The process starts when the U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident sponsors eligible family members for an immigrant visa. U.S. citizens can request an immigrant visa for their spousechildrenparents, and siblings. Green card holders can sponsor their spouse and any unmarried children. You can also read more about the family petition categories below.

Our immigration lawyers have years of experience with family-based visas and can give you the guidance you need. We have helped many clients from all over the world achieve their immigration goals. Our attorneys can work with you from the beginning of your case until you get your visa approved. We also speak English, Spanish and Portuguese and can work with you in your language of choice.

Spouse Petition

Parents Petition

Children Petition

Sibling Petitions

Fiancé Petitions

If you have questions about employment-based visas and the green card process, contact our office today. You will speak with an experienced immigration lawyer that can help you. We speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.