Employment Green Cards

U.S. immigration law allows foreign nationals to obtain a green card through employment in the United States.  The term “EB” stands for “employment based” green card.  You can either be sponsored for a green card by your employer or you can sponsor yourself if you have extraordinary or exceptional abilities in your professional field.  Each category is distinct depending on the individual skill set of the employee or religious worker affiliation. Foreign investors can also apply for a green card through the EB-5 program. To read more about the EB-5 program for investors, click here.

Our immigration lawyers have years of experience with employment based green cards and can give you the guidance you need.  We have helped many clients from all over the world achieve their immigration goals.  Our attorneys can work with you from the beginning of your case until you get your green card approved.  We also speak English, Spanish and Portuguese and can work with you in your language of choice.

If you have questions about employment-based visas and the green card process, contact our office today. You will speak with an experienced immigration lawyer that can help you. We speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.